Train Disrputions at Ringwood Station 20 July - 9 August 2015
Post date: Jul 23, 2015 3:57:48 AM
Greetings.The train arriving at Ringwood Train Station is a great way to get to the Ringwood Masonic Centre but, between20 July to 9 August, be aware there are disruptions to services - and often replacement buses
.Public Transport Victoria advises on their web site:
Buses replacing trains on the Belgrave and Lilydale lines: Monday 20 July - Sunday, 9 August 2015
Added: 4 July 2015
Due to the Ringwood Station and Interchange Upgrade Project, citybound trains will not stop at Ringwood Station and some trains may depart Ringwood 5 minutes earlier or later than scheduled, from the first service on Monday 20 July until the last service on Sunday, 9 August 2015.
- Travelling from Belgrave/Lilydale to Ringwood: Customers will need to travel through to Mitcham Station, and change to a connecting train replacement bus service to Ringwood. The train replacement bus service will operate between Mitcham and Ringwood stations.
- Travelling from Ringwood to the City: Customers will need to board a train replacement bus at Ringwood and change at Mitcham Station for connecting citybound train services. Train services from Mitcham will continue as per normal services.
- Travelling from Belgrave/Lilydale to the City: No changes to service - all trains will operate express through Ringwood and continue on to the City.
- To the City on weekdays: the 8.03am Mooroolbark to Flinders Street service will originate at Heatherdale at 8.16am.
- From the City on weekdays: the 5.13pm Flinders Street to Mooroolbark service will terminate at Ringwood at 5.55pm.
There will be no changes to services for customers traveling from the City towards Belgrave or Lilydale.
Journey times may be extended by up to 20 minutes. Train replacement buses operate to a 5 to 7 minute frequency during the peaks and to a 10 to 12 minute frequency at all other times.
Check the PTV web site if you need further information.